As a buyer, it usually costs nothing to hire a real estate professional to help you find and purchase a home. Pick an agent that works in the neighborhoods you’re interested in. Listen to your agent, but make your own decision.
1. Choosing the right neighborhood is an important part of finding a home. I guide you through the entire buying process until after you move into your new home; including preparing contracts.
2. Why do you want to buy a home? Is it to stop paying rent? To start building equity? To raise a family?
3. An important first step is for you to arrange financing so that you know what you can afford. If you have not yet done so I can guide you in arranging it and explain the costs involved.
4. During the buying interview, I help identify your ideal home features, locations, goals and a strategy for finding a home.
5. Provide you with up to the minute, detailed property information on homes that match your criteria and arrange private home tours.
6. Prepare a market analysis on homes you’re are interested in, to help you make an informed buying decision.
7. Prepare the offer, present it to the seller and help you negotiate the best possible price and terms.
8. I ensure all the conditions in an accepted offer are properly dealt with.
9. I monitor all the closing activities to ensure they are all dealt with in a timely fashion.
I want you to be 100% satisfied, both with my service and with your new property. I will involve myself in your home search as much or as little as you like, and will communicate information to you on a schedule and in a fashion that suits you best.
My goal is to make every customer a customer for life, so my job isn’t done until you are completely happy in your new home.